- While some startups are born out of passion, others purely for monetary gains, and a few to provide solutions, Preeti Sinha's startup was born out of necessity.
- After giving birth to two daughters, Preeti had gained nearly 20 kilos of pregnancy weight and even developed Sciatica, a painful condition that affects the sciatic nerve in the lower back.
- With help from a few nutritionists and health experts, the 37-year-old prepared a salad that comprised green vegetables, fruit and sprouts.
- She followed the diet for a few months, received desired results and lost nearly 15 kilos.
- Her weight-loss journey inspired Preeti to share her recipe among her peers in the fitness class.
Hyderabad Woman Creates ‘Green’ Meals That Help People Eat Right, Earns Neat Profit!
9 April 2019 4:24 AM GMT