Hyderabad Duo Invents Device That Turns Hard Water Soft for 1/10th the price!
2 May 2019 1:09 AM GMT
Water softening is a hassle-free process as the installation doesn?t require any pipes, plumber or electricity. All a user has to do is drop the bottle shaped device in the water tank. More
- In fact, in 2018, 24 per cent of the areas in Bengaluru received hard water containing inorganic minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, bicarbonates, chlorides and sulphates reported The Economic Times.
- Rajesh Saraf and Uday Nadiwade discontinued using the softener plants due to the high maintenance cost.
- This hard water is often used as utility water for bathing and cleaning purposes.
- A regular water filter uses the traditional method of removing minerals like calcium and magnesium.
- Explaining the benefits of the water softener, Rajesh says, "Besides being cost-effective, the device is also eco-friendly as there is no wastage and zero electricity consumed.