- Founded by a former e-commerce entrepreneur, Sourcify connects businesses with vetted factories overseas
- While living in Beijing as a high school exchange student, Resnick started an e-commerce startup buying products in China and selling them online.
- The company makes an online marketplace where businesses can shop around for manufacturers overseas.
- "Large retailers like Walmart and Disney have certificate criteria these factories have to pass," Resnick said.
- "We see a lot of fast-growth e-commerce brands, promotional products, and other mid-size retailers," Resnick said.
How this 24-year-old in North Park created a multi-million dollar startup
8 April 2019 8:31 AM GMT