- Their solution, Get My Parking, is a mobile app that allows users to search and navigate to the nearest parking lot.
- It also offers solutions for parking contractors (enterprise solutions), governments (smart city), infrastructure partners (platform integration), and consumers (mobile apps).Four years since starting up, and despite having a strong market, the going was anything but great.
- Chirag and Rashik entered into a strategic partnership with Germany-based APCOA Parking, a leading parking operator with operations in 13 countries, to deploy their IoT platform.
- Get My Parking’s solution also allows a user to reserve a parking slot and offers ticketless automated access and cashless exit.
- For a consumer, Get My Parking can offer real-time availability of slots and even reserve one if the parking lot permits it.
How these IIT Madras alumni found a way around speed bumps to ‘Get (my) Parking’ across the world
1 March 2019 8:30 PM GMT
IoT-driven platform Get My Parking helps users search and navigate to the nearest available parking lot, or even reserve a spot. However, working with governments proved to be tough, until they found a way around that obstacle.