- Sporting dark glasses and an unmistakable poker face, these players were a part of the Deltin Poker Tournament, a five-day event held last month, where the top prize was a cool Rs 1 crore.
- The tournament was organised by Delhi-based startup Adda52.com, which lets users play games like poker online for real money.
- Now, the Delhi-based startup, founded by IIT Delhi graduates Mohit Agarwal and Anuj Gupta, is turning this Indian pastime into a serious business.
- They founded Adda52 in 2011, and in February 2012, the startup became the first company in India to offer a chance to play poker online with real money.
- Interestingly, Delta Corp was looking to enter the growing space of online gaming where players had a chance of making money.
How these IIT Delhi graduates played their cards right with poker startup Adda52
3 March 2019 8:30 PM GMT