- The rise of startups has benefitted from market connectivity in two ways: the reduced capital needed to get an idea off the ground, and affordable suppliers who can now sell their services to anyone.
- Added to these opportunities is the fact that startups with global ambitions spend the time needed to ensure they can meet product demand instantly-there's no time for teething issues.
- Investing the money of investors, and selling products at the same time means that startups are earning at the rate needed to go global.
- Nowadays, every citizen across the globe is a potential customer, and businesses are vying for the attention of a limited market.
- Startups have access to the global market where anyone can be a customer.
How startups can scale up on an international stage
30 March 2019 1:30 PM GMT
Startups can now compete with big businesses and make it internationally. The internet paved the way for businesses to access the global market.