- Year on year, OYO saw its revenues climb 245 percent while losses widened marginally from Rs 355 crore to Rs 360 crore.
- Today, OYO is India’s largest hotel chain with 100,000 rooms under management.
- Founder and CEO Ritesh Agarwal announced last December that OYO was poised to become the number one globally by 2023.
- OYO CEO for India & South Asia Aditya Ghosh with Founder and Group CEO Ritesh Agarwal
- A full-stack franchising and leasing model has given OYO control over the customer experience.
- Given that schools and colleges rarely provide the type of training that makes graduates employable, OYO decided to set up "skill institutes" to train staff from scratch to ensure that the service quality of the housekeeping and maintenance staff remained consistent.
How OYO is working to become the world’s biggest hospitality chain, one hotel at a time
24 March 2019 9:17 PM GMT