- Currently 25 people strong, the team interestingly analysed Indian viewership data across movie and entertainment channels to study interesting patterns and anomalies to help media agencies and broadcasters to potentially make use of this data to improve their movie channels better.
- Whether a viewer is watching TV on Broadcast or through the Internet – you'll increasingly see intuitive and intelligent interfaces.
- From voice-based interfaces, to smart recommender systems, they have even built technology that can recognise what actor, product or song you are watching right now so that the TV can respond with better recommendations.
- Our ability to recognise what is playing on TV gives us the ability to recommend "smart actions" right on TV.
- Talking about their association with Xiaomi, Mohan says that they strongly believed how Smart TV really needs to be Hybrid in India because people watch a lot of Broadcast Television.
How Is Sensara Driving The Concept Of Hybrid TV Powered By Artificial Intelligence
8 April 2019 1:07 AM GMT