- The current size of India's music industry is $122.2 Mn (including both physical and digital music platforms), showcases the growing demand for not just production but also on how it will be consumed.
- The result - the inception of boAt, a consumer tech company offering bass-focused music accessories.
- The music accessory sector is crowded with a number of well-established brands, including renowned brands such as Sony and Sennheiser and Indian players such as Karbonn, iBall and Intex and MuVu.
- Whereas other locally manufactured products offer music accessories at as low as $1.43, but they lack quality and have a low shelf-life.
- They conduct a wide research and know the difference between low-cost and quality yet affordable products," adds Gupta.
How boAt Is Striking A Chord With Millennials And Competing With The Likes Of Apple & Bose In India
29 March 2019 6:06 AM GMT