- His investment focus is around digital-physical intersections, autonomous driving, mobility, robotics, IoT, AI, and agtech.
- Full stack startups offering service models have the potential to break in and adapt with the parts of the system driving strategic value for the end customers.
- Using computer vision and robotics, they brought solutions creating efficiency against obvious challenges.
- By interpreting the challenges of roundup resistance first, and bringing the right solution, they could provide this as a service to farmers at the cost of manual labor.
- Hardware has become exciting with sensors and new capabilities like computer vision capturing edge data that we did not previously understand the value of.
How Agtech Solutions Can Leverage ‘Full Stack Thinking’ to Disrupt Agriculture - AgFunderNews
11 April 2019 3:36 PM GMT