How Agtech Solutions Can Leverage ‘Full Stack Thinking’ to Disrupt Agriculture - AgFunderNews
11 April 2019 3:36 PM GMT
Agriculture is often referred to as the last bastion of digitization, but what types of technologies will succeed?
- His investment focus is around digital-physical intersections, autonomous driving, mobility, robotics, IoT, AI, and agtech.
- Full stack startups offering service models have the potential to break in and adapt with the parts of the system driving strategic value for the end customers.
- Using computer vision and robotics, they brought solutions creating efficiency against obvious challenges.
- By interpreting the challenges of roundup resistance first, and bringing the right solution, they could provide this as a service to farmers at the cost of manual labor.
- Hardware has become exciting with sensors and new capabilities like computer vision capturing edge data that we did not previously understand the value of.