- How a US student visa rejection led me to start a SAAS company.
- Previously, I worked as an Embedded Systems Engineer in a small company of around 50 employees and later on worked in an ed-tech startup for a while.
- I didn’t give up and made some changes and applied for the visa again but still got a second reject.
- He had suggested to incorporate in India first and implement a payment gateway to get a few customers and later on get US incorporation.
- After speaking to quite a few of them finally decided to register in India using Cleartax.in and eventually launched the product for commercial use.
How a US student visa rejection led me to start a SAAS company.
4 March 2019 2:16 AM GMT