- This Gurgaon-based startup houses one of the largest collections of pre-owned books online, and home delivers them at throwaway prices to buyers from all over India.
- Riticka Srivastav, Founder of Book ThelaRiticka tells YourStory, “He knew I was into books and also wanted to do something on my own after college.
- Book Thela | InstagramThe startup’s vendor network has also expanded to 10 cities, and deliveries reach tens of thousands of pin codes across the country.
- Without revealing numbers, she says that Book Thela revenues have grown five-fold in two years.
- Plus, there are homegrown platforms such as BookChor, BookMandee, Second Hand Books India, AbeRuk (which specialises in college and exam books), and hundreds of physical bookshops selling second-hand books across cities and towns.
How a 24-year-old entrepreneur from Delhi is luring broke bibliophiles with her startup, Book Thela
28 Feb 2019 8:30 PM GMT
Book Thela is one of India's largest second-hand bookstores on the web, selling pre-owned books to over 90,000 registered users.