- Startups and entrepreneurs have, especially in the past five years, become an important constituency that political parties cannot afford to ignore.
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi addressing entrepreneurs in Bengaluru.
- The Indian National Congress (INC) organised a session, ‘Conversations with Entrepreneurs’, with its party president Rahul Gandhi in Bengaluru on Monday with the objective of exchanging ideas and sharing the party’s position on a few contentious issues that the startup ecosystem is battling.
- At the packed amphitheatre at Manyata Tech Park, Rahul Gandhi made pronouncements on the two important subjects that have become conversation starters of late among the entrepreneur and business community -- one was on Angel Tax and the other on Goods and Services Tax (GST).“Hold me to it.
- At @RahulGandhi conversations with #entrepreneurs in B'lore today.
‘Hold me to it. We will abolish Angel Tax,’ says Rahul Gandhi at an interaction with entrepreneurs in Bengaluru
18 March 2019 10:44 PM GMT
The heat and dust of an Indian election season is well upon us with major political fortunes at stake at the upcoming 2019 General Elections. It?s the time to woo, win over, and work it out. Startups and entrepreneurs have, especially in the past five years, become an important constituency tha