- The growth of the scene should go as far as 2,000+ new startups created each year by 2020, and job creation from these entrepreneurs go from 65-75k as of today to 250-300k by 2020.
- Bangalore(now Bengaluru) and the New Delhi area account for 28per cent and 24per cent of the startups in India, although emerging scenes pop up around the country, from Mumbai to Hyderabad, Pune or Chennai.
- While the Indian startup ecosystem is blooming like never before, history was never the same.
- The Major Sectors While major sectors such as e-commerce are worried about provisions in proposed laws and regulations, other entrepreneurs ranging from cryptocurrency to online pharma are concerned that a wave of legislation — some implemented and others at various stages of consideration — will trip up India’s ascendant startup scene.
- Launched in 2016, the Startup India initiative promotes and assists entrepreneurship by mentoring, nurturing and facilitating startups throughout their life cycle
Here’s What the Government has to offer to the Startups
25 March 2019 1:48 AM GMT
India is undoubtedly one of the hottest markets for start-ups and its investors were the ones who gave it the growth potential.