Here’s How We Can Introduce Technology to Our Startup
12 April 2019 8:52 AM GMT
Technology or ?tech? has played an indelible role in driving economic growth in the 21st century. Today, businesses in all sectors rely on tech innovations and tech-driven platforms to be smarter and grow faster
- For non-tech companies, however, technology is not the core competence.
- Introduction of technology in your startup depends a lot on the growth phase that it is in - the phase decides the number of resources (money, manpower) you have at disposal and also your understanding of your customer.
- Since there are no customers in this stage, it is a good time for you to document any potential customer interactions and creating a plan for future tech.
- Needless to say, you will have to add new tech and make your website more dynamic to suit the evolving needs of your customers.
- Also, gather enough information about your potential customers, to dedicate your time to the right clientele.