- Manuri Gunawardena, founder of HealthMatch, a platform which connects patients with mediCal trials.
- From building health-tech businesses to coming up with scientific innovations and making them accessible – these young entrepreneurs and scientists are hoping to make a bigger impact using cutting-edge technologies.
- As a medical student at the University of New South, Manuri Gunawardena experienced firsthand the difficulty of finding patients to participate in trials for potentially lifesaving treatments.
- His co-national Niteh Jangir , cofounder of Coeo Labs, is also trying to solve unmet clinical needs in the field of emergency and critical care.
- What started as Yap's university research project has turned into the world's lightest hand rehabilitation and exoskeleton device globally.
Healthcare Innovations From This Year's 30 Under 30 Asia Entrepreneurs
1 April 2019 4:00 PM GMT