- Koreans in Ireland and Singaporean's in co-living lead Mingtiandi's news roundup today as Hana Financial Group wraps up another Dublin shopping trip by making Ireland's biggest property purchase so far this year.
- CapitaLand also hits the headlines with an announcement of 14 new properties under its Ascott serviced apartment division, and continuing in the modern residential theme, an Indian startup raised $9.2 million in venture funding for its own approach to apartments with shared kitchens.
- Vestas Investment Management has completed the €145 million ($163.34 million) purchase of Charlemont Exchange in Dublin from Marlet on behalf of a Korean institutional investor.
- The deal was the first €100m-plus property transaction of 2019 in Ireland, and the Korean firm, said to be Hana Financial Group, was represented by Savills Investment Management.
- Gemini Rosemont Commercial Real Estate, a unit of Hong Kong's Gemini Investments which controls 8 million square feet of US office space, has moved its headquarters from New Mexico to Los Angeles.
Hana of Korea Buys Charlemont Exchange in Dublin Ireland - Mingtiandi
10 April 2019 1:51 AM GMT
Vestas Investment Management has completed the ?145 mil purchase of Charlemont Exchange in Dublin, Ireland from Marlet on behalf of Hana Financial of Korea.