- Three things you didn't know Vijay Shekhar Sharma, the man behind the entrepreneurWhen he shares his life story, you get the sense that Vijay truly understands what it takes to succeed in the often-brittle world of entrepreneurship.
- Vijay's success is inspiring a whole generation of entrepreneurs - those who may not necessarily have a pedigree background - but who believe that they can dream big even if they are from a village with patchy internet or mobile connectivity.
- Read on for Vijay's insights on life, entrepreneurship, and dreaming big at the Kalaari Summit: A little bit of Hindi, a little bit of English, a little bit of emotion, and a lot of inspiration - that in essence was Vijay.
- At school, I wrote a poem:"Mein gareebi hun; mein tumhe pyar karti hun; mein tumhe chod nahin sakti kyunki tum mujhse jyada pyar karti ho.
- If you don't work every day to create history and change the destiny of your country, your community, or the business world, you are really wasting your time."Do not stop with anything small and that is what matters the most.
- Even as I was writing this post, I read that Paytm Payments Bank has become the first bank in India to offer a zero-balance current account facility - a move that is likely to benefit thousands of SMEs.
‘Go big or go home’ - Vijay Shekhar Sharma
29 March 2019 5:27 AM GMT