- This week one of the biggest funding came to San Francisco and Mumbai-based WizRocket, the parent company of CleverTap, a mobile marketing platform, raised $26 Mn (approx INR 180 Cr) from Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management.
- In all this week, 17 startups raised $98.03 Mn funding and one startup acquisition took place in the Indian startup ecosystem.
- Setu : Bengaluru-based financial services startup Setu raised $3.5 Mn in a seed round led by Lightspeed India Partners.
- Eduvanz : Mumbai-based fintech lending startup Eduvanz Financing raised $2 Mn (about INR 13 Cr) from Unitus Ventures and the Michael and Susan Dell Foundation.
- Cashfree raised $5.5 Mn (INR 38.2 Cr) in its series A round of funding, led by South Korea-based venture capital company Smilegate Investments.
Funding Galore: Indian Startup Funding Of The Week [8-13 Apr]
12 April 2019 7:51 PM GMT