Funding Galore: Indian Startup Funding Of The Week [15-20 Apr]
19 April 2019 7:12 PM GMT
In all this week, 10 startups raised $18.25 Mn funding and two startup acquisitions took place in the Indian startup ecosystem.
- This week one of the biggest funding came to Bengaluru-based wealth management startup Kuvera, which raised $4.5 Mn in Series A funding from UK-based venture capital company Eight Road Ventures .
- In all this week, 10 startups raised $18.25 Mn funding and two startup acquisitions took place in the Indian startup ecosystem.
- Increff raised $3 Mn from Flipkart cofounder Binny Bansal and venture capital company 021 Capital.
- WhiteHat Jr : Mumbai-based AI-centric edtech startup WhiteHat Jr raised $1.3 Mn in a seed funding round from Nexus Venture Partners and Omidyar Network India.
- AtomX : Pune-based payments solution startup AtomX raised an undisclosed amount from BookMyShow.