- 1MG's existing investors - Sequoia Capital, Kae Capital and HBM Healthcare Investments also participated in this round of funding, MCA filings accessed by Inc42 showed.
- Nykaa : Mumbai-based fashion and beauty ecommerce platform, Nykaa, has raised $14 Mn (INR 100 Cr) funding from an American private equity firm TPG Growth.
- Little Black Book (LBB) : Delhi-headquartered digital media platform Little Black Book (LBB), has raised $5 Mn (INR 34.4 Cr) in Series A funding round, led by Inventus India and IAN Fund.
- Investors from Japan such as Dream Incubator and Akatsuki Entertainment Technology (AET) Fund, and existing investors Blume Ventures, and Chiratae Ventures also participated in the round.
- Lavelle Networks : Delhi-based SDN networking platform Lavelle Networks has raised $2 Mn in a Series A funding round led by YourNest Venture Capital.
- ten3T : Bengaluru-based healthtech startup ten3T Healthcare has raised an undisclosed amount in a pre-series A round of funding led by the ITI Growth Opportunities Fund with participation from earlier investors pi Ventures and previous angel investors.
Funding Galore: Indian Startup Funding Of The Week [1-6 Apr]
5 April 2019 7:47 PM GMT