- These include designing fashionable maternity wear, affordable and environment-friendly cloth diapers, nutritious baby food sans preservatives, safe and natural sanitary products, to creating forums for mothers to connect and engage on relevant topics, safe and engaging toys, and more.
- Top left to bottom right: Natasha Mittal Saraf, Malika Sadani, Meeta Sharma Gupta, Mansi Zaveri, Tamanna Dhamija, Rachita Agarwal, Meghana Narayan and Shauravi MalikTamanna Dhamija, Co-founder and CEO, Baby Destination
- Her mantra for happiness and success is a combination of, "Mind, health, work and relationships."Mansi Zaveri, Founder, Kidsstoppress MediaWhen Mansi, a marketing professional with a decade's experience was travelling abroad with her first child, she realised that there was a gap in the parenting and baby care market in India compared to global markets.
- Based in Mumbai, Kidsstoppress Media was founded in 2012 with a vision to create a unifying digital platform for the discerning Indian parent who was looking at global resources to raise kids in India to help them simplify parenting.
- A community to empower women foundersAll these amazing women entrepreneurs are part of Facebook's SheLeadsTech, a programme to support women-founded startups by providing them with access to community, tools, resources and mentorship to grow their business.
- Tamanna says, "It allows us great mentorship opportunities with the Facebook community and product team and networking opportunities to connect with relevant entrepreneurs and potential investors.
From play to sleep to nutrition, these 8 women entrepreneurs are solving the everyday challenges of motherhood
12 April 2019 4:22 AM GMT
YourStory is the outreach partner for SheLeadsTech from Facebook