From Innovation Studio to Mobile Science Labs: how this foundation is transforming education at scale
4 May 2019 2:03 AM GMT
The world?s largest hands-on, mobile science programme is right here in India, run by the Agastya International Foundation. In addition to the Ramanujan Math Park, the foundation also runs an Innovation Studio and Arts Centre, as showcased in this photo essay.
- The Agastya International Foundation (AIF) has crossed the milestone of over 10 million school children and 300,000 teachers reached through its innovative teaching activities.
- Creativity reveals itself in the design of the Ramanujan Math Park (see our photo essay here), as well in the Innovation Hub, Design Studio, Art Centre, and installations across the sprawling campus.
- Sustainability via recycling and upcycling of materials is another cross-cutting theme on campus, as seen in the student art works featured in this photo essay.
- He adds that the campus is open to feedback from visiting subject matter experts and skilled pedagogists, developing session plans for new topics, training the trainers, and nurturing any identified genius by providing further guidance and support."We also encourage urban students to visit our campus.
- It's a two-way street that benefits both," Ramji Raghavan adds.