From incubation to acceleration, this entrepreneurship centre connects local and international innovators
18 April 2019 9:45 PM GMT
UnternehmerTUM in Munich has emerged as a leading hub in Europe for entrepreneurs, scientists, and corporate innovators. Its founder and CEO joins us for a chat on emerging opportunities for startups and makers, and the services provided.
- Startups get free office space, access to local startups, marketing connects to large firms, and a chance to apply for prototyping grants.
- The 20-week programme connects tech startups to corporate partners and venture capitalists.
- Startups in the programme include BotConnect (sales support), EndIIo (industrial IoT solutions), IdeaFox (innovation process management), KIProtect (data security), Passage AI (conversational interfaces), Tribe (human and AI assistants), VirtualQ (queue management), Weeve (secure IoT messaging), and Ultimate.ai
- Based on creative and agile methods along with emerging technologies, the programme helps corporates with strategic innovation, corporate intrapreneurship initiatives, and connects to the startup world.
- From 2020, startups, corporates, scientists, and creative people from a wide variety of industries will work together on intelligent technologies and services here.