- Siblings James Ferguson and Robbie Ferguson, cofounders of Fuel Games.
- Having worked in the healthcare space, Gourish Singla said he saw genetic testing companies in India profiting off of selling DNA data to pharmaceutical giants without the users' consent.
- His Project Shivom, a blockchain based genomics and healthcare platform aims to give individuals more control over their personal data, and a way to monetize their private information.
- Results could be stored or shared on Project Shivom's blockchain in exchange for apps that provide healthcare insights.
- Singla says the company earns revenue through pharma companies who want to use the genetic data to support their drug development programs on a revenue-share model.
Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia 2019: Entrepreneurs Leveraging Blockchain In Business
1 April 2019 4:00 PM GMT