- Established nearly six years ago, Flexport has raised a total of $1.3 billion in six rounds.
- Sequoia Capital led the new round, and was joined by T. Rowe Price, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Geodesic, Shell Ventures, Reinvent Capital, and by existing investors Greylock Partners and Index Ventures.
- DoorDash has had eight rounds of funding, including two rounds last year, bringing in a total of $1.4 billion in private funding.
- Lime, the purveyor of electric bicycles and scooters, received $310 million in Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, Andreesen Horowitz, Fidelity Ventures, GV, and Insight Venture Partners, valuing the micro-mobility startup at $2.4 billion.
- Other participants in the Series D round are existing investors Alphabet, Coatue Management, DCM, Fifth Wall Ventures, GGV Capital, and GIC, along with new investors GSV Capital, FJ Labs, Bling Capital, GR Capital Partners, and St. Augustine Partners.
- Databricks of San Francisco raised $250 million in Series E funding led by Andreesen Horowitz.
February Startup Funding: Big Cash Keeps Rolling In
7 March 2019 2:40 AM GMT