- The HKTDC Hong Kong Houseware Fair and HKTDC Hong Kong International Home Textiles and Furnishings Fair will be held from 20 to 23 April at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC).
- They will be followed on 27-30 April by the HKTDC Hong Kong Gifts & Premium Fair, also held at the HKCEC, and the Hong Kong International Printing & Packaging Fair, jointly organised with CIEC Exhibition Co (HK) Ltd and held at AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Home Textiles Fair showcases quality Asian products Multiple pavilions will dot the fairground of the Home Textiles Fair, including those presented by three of India's largest chambers of commerce for the textiles industry - the Handloom Export Promotion Council (HEPC), Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH) and the Carpet Export Promotion Council (CEPC).
- In addition, Zhejiang, one of Mainland China's major home textiles manufacturing bases, will present two pavilions to display Zhejiang's traditional quality bedding products provided by companies from the town of Zhouquan and Pujiang county.
- Printed Matter; HK$2.6 billion (+16.6%); HK$16.7 billion (-0.8%) Packaging Materials; HK$3.3 billion (+2.6%); HK$23.4 billion (-1.0%) HKTDC Hong Kong Houseware Fair 20-23 April Venue: HKCEC Website: http://hkhousewarefair.hktdc.com
Fairs for Houseware, Home Textiles, Gifts and Printing in April, - AsiaOne
3 April 2019 2:50 PM GMT