- No, it’s just that in the world there are very often brilliant ideas that are looking for the necessary amount of investment for their development, so that in the future they can grow and develop.
- For example, in 2009, the well-known company Uber was born, which at one time needed funds to develop its concept and ideas.
- Seeing this injustice, a team of experienced professionals came to the conclusion, and why would they not form their own venture company, which would be able to help many start-up projects to overcome the very boundary of underfunding, as well as help them at all stages of their development?!
- For this purpose, non-accredited investors will have access to Faba tokens, with the help of which funding for available ICO projects will increase.
- Moreover, projects for venture investment will be selected through in-depth analysis, which takes place in several stages.
FABA Token — break through in venture capital market
4 March 2019 7:16 PM GMT