- Paromik Chakraborty of EFY Group speaks with Somshubhro (Som) Pal Choudhury, partner at Bharat Innovation Fund , an early stage venture fund for DeepTech and IP Led technology startups, to get that answer and to understand how the fund plans to handhold the Indian startup ecosystem in its progress.
- Somshubhro (Som) Pal Choudhury, partner, Bharat Innovation Fund
- Bharat Innovation Fund is a $100M early-stage venture fund with a mission to invest in deep tech, IP and innovation-led startups in India, beyond the current wave of consumer-focused e-commerce, hyper-delivery and marketplace models.
- Bharat Innovation Fund supports deep-tech innovations in various industrial segments including healthcare, agriculture, energy, fintech, digital and other emerging sectors.
- The BIF team brings together diverse experiences – from incubation and venture investing to building massively-scalable tech products, and decades of operational experience leading businesses in corporates and startups.
- Similarly, creating an incentive structure for the bigger companies to acquire a small portion of their purchases from Indian startups would create a vibrant customer base for the ecosystem.
'Entrepreneurs Should Look For Opportunities To Partner Rather Than Building The Entire Solution On Their Own' - Profit From IoT | IoT India
11 April 2019 1:47 AM GMT