- After quitting his job at McKinsey, Goel decided to travel around India for six months to understand how the wheels of government move at a grassroots level—how does governance operate at a district, tehsil, block and mandal level.
- While organisations like PRS Legislative help MPs on the legislative side of things, Samagra would help them drive development work on the ground in their constituencies.
- In the past two years, we have worked with the Himachal government to institute a slew of initiatives to improve core academics, including teacher training.
- We got the State government to partner up with Teacher App, an Edtech startup, to provide good quality training to teachers through digital means and streamline ways in which digital training is happening in the classroom.
- Another interesting intervention is the implementation of a continuous system of recognition, called Khaas Shiksha, to celebrate government school teachers.
- reforming Haryana government’s recruitment process Certain media entities have taken the trouble to highlight the crisis in many states on the issue of recruitment into government services, particularly for Group C and D employees.
Employment to Agriculture: Meet the Startup Helping States Revolutionise Governance
3 March 2019 11:18 PM GMT