Edible Water Pods to Straws: 5 Things India Can Make With Its Abundant Seaweed!
30 April 2019 9:29 AM GMT
On Tuesday, thousands of seaweed water pouches were handed out at the London Marathon in a bid to reduce plastic waste. Ain't it time that India also took a cue and utilised its spectacularly long coastline? #Sustainability #PlasticFree #Innovation More
- 1. Let’s begin with the “water pouch”
- 2. Straws that grow in oceans—don’t pollute them
- 3. A dash of seaweed, anyone?
- 4. A liquid seaweed fertiliser, courtesy Gujarat
- 5. Packed with love in seaweed.