- Startup success requires vision, customer-centricity, hard-work, an ample dose of ambition and just the right amount of money – at the right time.
- We see many new founders suffer from inflated optimism about their game-changing idea and the ease of finding investors to propel their journey.
- Sure, external validation of the idea is helpful as fund in moments of genuine need, but one must realize that external funding is only a means to an end, and not the end itself.
- The first, and foremost focus of founders must be how they are solving problems that their customers will care about and pay for.
- Frugal living and sharp customer focus build character, as does boot-strapping and leveraging your personal resources to the maximum.
Don’t Let These Myths Stop You
28 March 2019 12:52 AM GMT