Developing Analytics Startups in India in 2019 - Techiexpert.com
25 April 2019 8:18 AM GMT
India begins to highlight its spontaneous growth and development in the number of analytics startups over the previous counting years. From the mentioned earlier year, numerous analytics startups have been covered that are functioning in the areas of healthcare, fashion, real estate, agriculture, facilitating lending decisions, emotional intelligence, voice-based solutions, hybrid TV powered by Artificial [?] More
- This initiate brings us the fact that India has developed as a startup nation, with a robust ecosystem permitting the startup founders and professionals to bring across the innovative solutions in advanced analytics and give a head-start to their ventures.
- The company has analysed 160-billion miles of driving data in order to prevent lives and money for fleet management firms, insurance companies, and customers.
- It has further built a neoteric AI-powered technology platform for fleet businesses, automobile companies, insurance firms and consumers to contribute active insights about driving behaviour on the road, ensuring a safe and reliable drive.
- Pentation analytics, as an InsurTech and Big Data Analytics company, looks after analytical services to the BFSI industry, with its core product Insurance Analytics Suite.
- These products bring forward the use cases such as advanced analytics across the value chain, machine learning based scores at an individual policy level, acquisition through Self-quote generation and more.