- Coffee brings people together, but not often do people come together and end up changing how coffee is made and drank.
- Sood and Singh, cofounders of Sleepy Owl, met in law school and knew even back then that someday they wanted to build their own venture.
- Their sweet dream became a mini-ecommerce venture on campus called 'eShack' making it the first online store for beverages and party accessories.
- Soon after graduation, though, the duo went their separate ways; while Sood joined an edtech startup, Singh joined an apparel company.
- Sleepy Owl packages cold brew coffees, which are extracted by steeping ground coffee beans in cold water.
Can Sleepy Owl Warm India Up To The Cold Brew Revolution?
10 April 2019 6:08 AM GMT