- The brand offers a lot more than just functional benefits and this allows boAt to be viewed as the first Indian lifestyle brand in the sound and audio space — the growing boAt community is a testament to the same.
- Business model BoAt has an agile business model with a steadfast focus on consumer needs, desires and behaviour patterns with a competitive advantage in its ability to listen and adapt in real time to offer consumers what they desire.
- Most importantly, the brand constantly innovates and expands its portfolio to offer technology solutions that are aligned with the changing consumer desires and consumption patterns.
- The first is to make the discerning consumer aware of a better way of consuming sound to create the category of ‘hearables’ and second, to continue to grow this category by converting the traditional user to a boAt way of life purely on the strength of the product and the user experience.
- Social touch BoAt audio accessories have started becoming lifestyle accessories and part of one’s fashion statement.
boAt Lifestyle: Addressing The Issues Faced By Millennials
8 March 2019 9:25 AM GMT
Having completed two years selling earphones, headphones, speakers, travel chargers and premium rugged cables, it has clocked more than Rs 100 crore in domestic sales alone, , hottest young entrepreneurs 2019