Big Money Startups: The Most Funded Companies On Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 2019
1 April 2019 4:00 PM GMT
Based in China and Indonesia, meet the startups from this year's 30 Under 30 Asia list, which have raised an abundance of cash.
- Hussain Elius, cofounder of Pathao, the Bangladesh-based startup which has raised over $12 million in funding.
- Among this year's Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia cohort, several startups from China and Indonesia had great success attracting capital in eight-digit figures .
- This is the third funding round raised by Shiheng's cofounder Fang Shihun in the last 12 months.
- Last year, Payfazz raised $21 million in its latest funding round from investors including Tiger Global Management and Russian billionaire Yuri Milner's DST Global.
- In January, Warung Pintar pulled in $27.5 million from investors including Line Ventures and EV Growth.