50 Women Entrepreneurs in India Everyone Should Know About in 2019
12 April 2019 2:16 AM GMT
Women entrepreneurs in India are now playing a key role in the Indian Startup Ecosystem.� We are highlighting 100 women entrepreneurs from India to watch.
- Lead Investors: India Quotient, Indian Angel Network, Nitin Jain, SAIF Partners, Trifecta Capital Advisors
- Lead Investors: 500 Startups, BEENEXT, Binny Bansal, Dream Incubator, Pi Ventures
- Lead Investors: AET Fund, Blume Ventures, Dream Incubator, Indian Angel Network, Rajan Anandan
- Lead Investors: Nexus Venture Partners, Omidyar Network, Shunwei Capital, Times Internet, TLabs
- Lead Investors: Accel, AET Fund, Akatsuki, Blume Ventures, Shunwei Capital