Demand by Indian people to politicians going Viral
23 May 2018 8:17 AM GMT
Politicians in India continue to take advantage of the system as they make laws themselves that decide their salaries and benefits
Dear/Respected Citizens of
You are requested to read this message
and If agree,
then please forward this to minimum of twenty people in your contact list; and in turn ask each of them to do likewise.
In three days, most people in India will have this message.
Every citizen in India should raise a voice.
Reform Act of 2017
01. Parliamentarians should NOT get Pension since it is Not employment but Election under People's Representation act, it has no retirement with bar on reemployment but they can get reelected to same position again, .. etc. (Currently, they get pension after 5 years of service) .
02. Parliamentarians pay should be revised with Central Pay Commission.
(Currently, they increase/raise their salary arbitrarily by voting for themselves .
03. Parliamentarians should lose their current health care system and participate in the same health care system as the Indian people.
04. All concession like free travel, ration, electricity, water, phone bill should be abolished.
(They not only get this concessions but they also regularly increase it - Boldly and Shamelessly.
05. Parliamentarians with tainted records, criminal charges & convictions, past or present should be summarily banned from the parliament and CONTESTING election on any pretext or the other. Financial Losses incurred due to politicians in office, must be recovered from their , their families' , benomies' , nominees' , properties.
06. Parliamentarians should equally abide by all laws they impose on the Indian people.
07. No surrender of subsidies like LPG by citizens unless all subsidies available to MPs and MLAs withdrawn including subsidised food in Parliament canteen.
08. Retirement age should be 60 for politicians too.
*Serving in Parliament is an honor, not a lucrative career for looting *
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people in India to receive this message.🌸
Don't you think it's time to raise this issue?
If you agree with the above, pass it on.
If not, just delete.
You are one of my 20+ Please keep it going, and thanks.